To practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist in Alberta, individuals must be registered and have a valid Practice Permit from the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologists (ACSLPA). ACSLPA is here to assist you as you prepare for your new career, whether you have just graduated university or are relocating to Alberta from another province or country.  Use the link above to access all of the information you will need to begin your registration with ACSLPA. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call ACSLPA for assistance.

Under the Health Professions Act (HPA), registration is mandatory for all speech-language pathologists and audiologists prior to providing any professional services in the province of Alberta.