Is your service provider regulated and in good standing?

Individuals who provide speech-language or audiology services in Alberta must be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA) as a regulated member and must have a valid Practice Permit issued by the College.

To confirm your speech-language pathologist or audiologist is registered in Alberta, please visit ACSLPA’s General Register.

The General Register lists audiologists and SLPs who are registered with ACSLPA. Details are provided about members including their registration number, if they have a valid practice permit, if they have conditions on their permit and any complaints or discipline.

If you have searched for a specific person and they do not appear in this directory, please contact ACSLPA at 780-944-1609 ext. 101 or use the Contact ACSLPA form to send an email.

Public Register

To verify that a speech-language pathologist or audiologist is registered with ACSLPA, use the Public Register.