Applicable if you have completed your education in Canada and you are not yet registered as an SLP or audiologist in another province. This includes:
- New SLP or audiology graduates who have not yet been employed,
- SLPs or audiologists who have been working but come from an unregulated Canadian jurisdiction (e.g., PEI or the territories), or
- Canadian graduates who have been working outside of Canada.
You must submit:
After we’ve reviewed the required documents, we will notify you by email whether or not your application has been successful. If your application is successful:
- We will process the applicable registration fee.
- You will receive instructions for downloading and printing your annual practice permit and receipt.
- You will receive information and instructions for completion of the jurisprudence education requirements of the College.