If you have a concern about a speech-language pathologist or audiologist registered in another province or another health care professional in Alberta, please contact the appropriate regulatory body.

If the person you have a concern about is not registered with ACSLPA, or any other regulatory body, but they provided you with a health service, please contact the Complaints Director to discuss whether the person is practicing without proper registration.