To be in “good standing” the applicant must:
- meet the requirements for continuing competence or quality assurance of the primary province
- have paid the applicable fees to be registered in the primary province; and
- not owe any debts to that regulator.
The applicant must not have:
- a suspension
- terms, conditions or limitations
- a complaint filed against them which is unresolved
- a Report (applicable to Ontario registrants)
- an active regulatory investigation
- an active referral to discipline proceeding
- unresolved disciplinary or conduct matters that are relevant to cross provincial practice, as determined by the secondary province.